400 E Main Street, Tomball, TX 77375 906 Castle Hill Trail, Kingwood, TX 77339
Our GB team is CAPS certified (Certified Aging in Place Specialist). Our team can design any project that both meets a client’s physical needs and utilizes existing space to create a space that is as functional and comfortable as possible.
Should you need to convert your home to be ADA compliant, we can create a remodel that helps you prepare for the future by making the necessary modifications to prepare your home to be the most comfortable for your situation. To begin, we will walk you through the planning that many people don’t anticipate:
- In a bathroom, how tall does the bathroom vanity need to be to allow for wheelchair access?
- Does our existing bathroom have enough room for wheelchair access?
- Our design team plans for the future, we want to remodel your home for now and for 20 years down the road.
- We are getting older and rarely use our bathtub, could we combine the bath tub and shower to create a nice large walk in shower?
- We need to convert a guest bath to be wheel chair accessible, what options do we have?
- Our family just had a bad accident or a stroke, we need to convert our existing bathroom to allow for wheelchair access.
We are confident that we can assist you with any challenge at hand, and provide the best solution for your project and budget.
Dear Mr. Boyles and Company,
I am writing to thank you for a most impressive performance in repairing my home after hurricane Ike struck Houston in September. The home repairs are awesome!
My family and friends are impressed as well, as I have heard nothing but compliments and disbelief on how much better it looks now compared to pre-storm conditions. I am most impressed with the professional and timely way the home repairs were handled. You did what you said you would do within budget and within the time frame you estimated prior to starting. As repair challenges in dealing with an old home built in the 60’s surfaced, you introduced viable solutions without additional costs for repairs outside the original scope of work – these repairs were not major hurdles, but they were significant enough for me to know a less reputable company might have jumped on the chance to pad the tab.
Chris and Mark did an excellent job in coordinating the many subcontractors that had their hand in this effort. Not only did they all perform at or above my expectations, but I felt comfortable with them in my house. They were polite, respectful and dedicated to their work. In closing I want to express my appreciation for what I see as the core components for the success of your business, integrity and expertise. Thank you!