Our GB team is CAPS certified (Certified Aging in Place Specialist). Our team can design any project that both meets a client’s physical needs and utilizes existing space to create a space that is as functional and comfortable as possible.
Should you need to convert your home to be ADA compliant, we can create a remodel that helps you prepare for the future by making the necessary modifications to prepare your home to be the most comfortable for your situation. To begin, we will walk you through the planning that many people don’t anticipate:
- In a bathroom, how tall does the bathroom vanity need to be to allow for wheelchair access?
- Does our existing bathroom have enough room for wheelchair access?
- Our design team plans for the future, we want to remodel your home for now and for 20 years down the road.
- We are getting older and rarely use our bathtub, could we combine the bath tub and shower to create a nice large walk in shower?
- We need to convert a guest bath to be wheel chair accessible, what options do we have?
- Our family just had a bad accident or a stroke, we need to convert our existing bathroom to allow for wheelchair access.
We are confident that we can assist you with any challenge at hand, and provide the best solution for your project and budget.